REPORTS TO: ADMINSTRATION OFFICER
Under the general supervision of the Administration Officer, the Receptionist is responsible for receiving and screening visitors at the Foundation and providing assistance to the staff of the Foundation by performing the following duties.
- Receive and transfers all incoming telephone calls
- Receive all visitors and advises appropriate staff members of their arrival
- Receive goods and record receipt of items
- Receive invoice and maintain the invoice register
- Maintain internal and external directory
- Type letters and document as required
- Assist technical and operations staff with administrative duties
- Assist with the organization of meetings and workshops
- Provide any other administrative support requested by the supervisor
Education, Skills & Abilities
- At least two years experience in Office Administration.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with high level of professionalism
- Computer literacy
- Diploma in Office Administration or Office Management.
Closing date: 02 April 2021