JOB ADVERT – Receptionist, Scott Hospital, Morija
Job Title : Receptionist
Responsible to : Deputy Administrator
Department : Administration
Purpose of the job:
To provide general receptionist assistance to the Hospital
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately, notifies relevant personnel of their visitor’s arrival; Maintains security and telecommunications system.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
– Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
– For security purposes, control entry into administration offices by allowing legitimate people to enter.
– Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbooks.
– Receiving, replying, and directing mails and phone calls to the relevant people
– Printing and photocopying hospital’s documents
– Maintains telecommunication system by following manufactures instructions for house phone and smooth operation
– Monitor telephone usage.
– Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
– Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
– Never leave a reception area without reporting.
– Maintain housekeeping in the reception by always keeping it tidy and presentable; no noise and no eating at the reception.
– Have emergency telephone numbers well displayed
– Draft letters and schedules for the hospital and write memos.
– Responsible for collecting mails from the post and distributing them.
– Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring that information is well organized and easily accessible.
– Manage office consumables.
– Photocopying hospital stationery.
– Monitor travelling registering book.
– Liaison with other departments in helping them with their needs
– Perform any other duty that may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
– Have a Diploma in Secretarial studies or any related field.
– Proficient in MS office, exel and software
– Good communication skills
– Fluent in both Sesotho and English
– Time conscious
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Ability to multitask
How to apply:
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should submit their application letters, curriculum vitae, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts, copy of ID and two reference letters to:
The Human Resources Office, Scott Hospital of LECSA, P/Bag Morija 190
On or before Wednesday the 24th November 2022 at 12:00 noon
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Scott Hospital reserves the right to appoint suitable candidates that meet the application requirements. No late applications will be accepted.