Reach For A Dream fulfils the dreams of children across South Africa between the ages of 3-18 years who have been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. Each child living with a life-threatening illness is given a chance to dream. We do not discriminate based on race, culture, financial status or any other factor. We also encourage our dream children to stretch their imagination when thinking of their dreams.
Reach For A Dream seeks to appoint a Fundraiser to be based in Johannesburg.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
The pupose of the position is to be responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing various local and national fundraising initiatives within the Western Cape.
for the research,
planning and implementation of fundraising strategies.
create awareness and act in a professional and efficient manner to attract and retain positive donor relations
and other responsibilities that come with the portfolio.
- Experience in Marketing, PR,
- fundraising events management,
- social media management
- and excellent time and planning management skills.
- Tertiary qualification related to marketing, events management, PR, Communication or other related fields
- Experience in working with charities (preference to children’s related or medical charities)
- 2-5 years working experience within a related environment
- Volunteering for related charities
- Events management experience
- Able to prioritise and manage timelines
- Understanding charity fundraising environments and challenges
- Donor relations
- Skills required for the position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships
- Experience in handling budgets and finances
- Integrity and good work ethic
- Time management
- Driver’s license essential
- Personal skills:
- Non discriminating
Please email documents to [email protected]
Candidates with no fundraising experience and no drivers license must not apply.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV with a motivational letter attached.
CV’s without a motivational letter will not be brought into consideration for this position.
Group medical aid subsidy.
For more about Reach for a Dream Foundation, refer to https://reachforadream.org.za/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItdiv_rLL5AIVTLTtCh1KRwmREAAYASAAEgKJrfD_BwE