Category: Software Development
Job Type: Full-Time
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are a young and energetic software company, currently seeking to grow our amazing team! In this position, you will have the opportunity to influence and help the continued development of an innovative Software-as-a-Service product that is aiming to revolutionize the way quality is measured in the institutions of higher education here in the US and abroad. This opportunity will provide you with unique and rewarding experiences by joining a rapidly growing higher education enterprise software product development team with global outreach and strong innovative implications. For more information, visit www.AEFIS.com
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You are passionate about complying with software quality assurance standards. You want to play a critical role in a fast-growing technology company. You are self-motivated, willing to play a key role in delivering a high-quality product and company growth. You are smart, have experience in quality assurance and requirements analysis, and open to learning new testing technologies. You are confident in your verbal and written communication skills and have a good understanding of software testing and test automation.
SO WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE JOB?
- Implement software Quality Assurance process ensuring the software works as defined in the requirements documents
- Carry out end-to-end functional testing
- Write test automation scripts
- Carry out performance testing
- Communicate software requirements and user requests to the development team
- Create and validate test cases
- Take part in the deployment/release verification
- Work within deadlines
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Take part in necessary SDLC processes as part of the team
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices, and defect management practice
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Experience with these is a plus: JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Sharp attention to detail
- High level of integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus
- Ability to work well in a team environment and with deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
As a member of our team, you will be ensuring exceptional software quality standards. We are looking for someone who is curious, clever, and interested in quality management. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Please include a cover letter and resume.