The Quality Assurance (QA) agent is responsible for monitoring and evaluating calls made by call centre agents, and providing coaching to poor performing agents, to ensure that compliance, quality standards and excellent customer service levels are maintained.
- Monitor and review call centre agents’ compliance to the respective process and systems and address areas where risks are identified.
- Provide feedback on call centre agents QA standards to relevant stakeholders to determine consistency and compliance.
- 3-4 Years’ Experience in a Call Centre with a combination of skills including new accounts, customer service,collections and sales.
- Additional Languages would be advantageous.
- A minimum of 1 years Quality Assurance experience would be advantageous.
- A strong knowledge of all products, services, systems, processes and procedures will be necessary together with knowledge of the CDS system and a working knowledge of our voice recording system NICE
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.