Engineering – Kiev, Ukraine – Contracted
Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across 30 countries and, altogether, we speak 17 languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Cloudbeds, you will elevate the quality of our products and drive exceptional customer experience. You will be responsible for participating in the end-to-end product process, including daily technical discussions and test and release planning and execution. In a fast scaling company, you will have endless opportunity to help define new processes and leverage new technologies. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will help us in delivering the highest quality full-stack management solution for hotels, B&B’s, hostels, and vacation rentals all over the world.
What You Will Do:
- 3+ years experience as QA Engineer for web applications.
- Experience collaborating across Engineering, Product, and Customer Success departments to deliver high-quality products.
- Experience generating test plans and reports.
- Experience working in agile software development processes.
- Experience with build systems and version control systems (Jenkins, Git).
- Ability to estimate, plan, and execute test suites to meet project release dates.
- Estimating test case writing and execution effort and keeping track of own and team progress.
- Conduct manual and automated testing.
- Experience with SOAP UI or Postman or any other similar tools.
- Strong experience with API testing (REST API)
- Good knowledge of RESTful API and OAuth 2.0
- Ability to understand code and understand a complex software system.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work remotely and manage your own time in an international team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in English.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience testing Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development (Gherkin) and Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- Experience with Protractor automation tool.
- Experience with Selenium testing.
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket).
- Using software quality assurance tools and processes.