QA Engineer [Remote]
How We Work
We’re on a mission to create the most innovative and industry-leading cryptocurrencies exchange.
Our team is globally distributed, so clear communication is critical. We are in constant contact as we hustle to develop, support, and deliver the best platform possible for our users. If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have a disposition of confidence towards challenging technical feats, we want to talk to you.
Were currently looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Work towards improving test automation framework and maintaining scalable data sets.
- Develop and contribute to long-term technical solutions and strategies of the engineering department.
- Assisting with delivering high-quality code to a huge client base.
- Identifying and recording bugs, verifying fixes.
- Leverage monitoring and reporting tools to provide quality metrics.
- Assisting development team by reproducing issues.
- 3+ years of experience in automated QA
- Experience with test automation of one or more: iOS (Quick, Nimble), JS (Grunt, Karma, Mocha, Tape)
- Solid understanding of testing web services and API
- Experience in the creation of Sandbox environments for testing
- Experience in Stress Testing
- Experience in frontend performance testing
- Deep understanding of git and related tools
- Skills in debugging issues and providing developers with significant feedback