At Saince we are experiencing trailblazing growth! If you’re looking for more work and stability, then we are what you’re looking for. We NEED YOU and have PLENTY of WORK to keep you busy!
We are looking for Full Time and Part Time QA Editors. Must have a passion for quality. We are looking for QA editors who can edit a quality report AND maintain a production requirement – must be able to do both. Employee status only.
The candidates we are seeking possess:
- Strong editing skills (5+ years).
- QA background (7+ years), in an at-home environment for an MTSO.
- Extensive psychiatric experience.
- The ability to work in a production environment.
- Strong English language/grammar skills.
- Must be SUPER detail oriented with 99+% quality.
- Ability to QA 50+ accounts at one time.
- Ability to train Monday through Friday during day shift until cleared.
- Our QA Editors can expect a responsive support team that is available 24/7 & 365 days per year.
- We pay every other week and offer Direct Deposit.
- We offer medical, dental and vision coverage for FT employees.
- Our full-time employees are eligible for our PTO Bank (Paid Time Off). Your PTO is stored in a BANK and is accrued and tracked every paycheck and can be withdrawn like $$$.
- We offer a Holiday Premium Pay on lines for 6 major holidays.
Compensation: Competitive line rate.
Minimum Equipment Requirements that you must have in your Home Office:
Operating System: Windows 7 or higher; Processor Speed: Pentium 4 or greater; RAM: 1 GB or greater; Internet: High-speed cable or DSL (no satellite); Audio: Dedicated PCI 24-bit Soundblaster Audigy and HD Realtek sound card preferred. Microsoft Word: 2007 Professional or higher. Foot pedal: Infinity USB-1 or USB-2 foot pedal.
If you do not meet all of our requirements, please do not respond.
If you’re interested in working for a progressive transcription company that understands the needs of today’s transcriptionist, please e-mail your resume response to: Saince Transcription Recruiter at [email protected]