Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Prior experience with P.R. and Social Media
- Preferably a Journalism background or media training
- Flawless written and spoken English
- The ability to write PR’s and distribute them
- Great professional relationships with writers, journalists, bloggers and other influencers
- The ability to secure media coverage for clients
- A profound understanding of online communities as well as content marketing
- Experience with services like HARO and MuckRack
- Published & placed content on authoritative sites
- Great interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- A friendly, outgoing disposition
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- As a PR specialist, you will write press releases
- Keep and organize PR database
- Respond to information requests from the media if needed
- Liaise between client and media
- Analyze various niches and verticals (as well as competition within them)
- Scrutinize clients’ websites and identify linkable assets
- Develop custom PR strategies and tactics (based on analysis) for maximum efficiency
- Locate and vet viable link prospects and opportunities
- Craft compelling outreach
- Keep outreach conversations fresh through regular follow-ups
- Engage and interact via social media
- Potentially represent clients’ companies online
- Organize and maintain multi-faceted campaigns
- Help maintain the organization’s corporate image or brand
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.