Our Vision is to lead, inspire, and channel the passion of our people to keep money safe and ensure that it never stops moving for our customers, our communities and the broader economies we serve.
We therefore hereby invite suitable candidates to apply for the following vacant position:
Vacant Position: Protection Officers (Job Grade 5) x 5
Reports To: Chief Protection Officer
Division: CIT Logistics
Responsible for the cash in transit and protection of company assets..
- Safe guarding and transportation of cash and valuables.
- Take proper responsibility to all equipment/items used during the execution of duties.
- Inspects timely all safety equipment to ensure good working order and availability.
- Maintains records as per company procedure.
- Initiates the information-gathering process as quickly and thoroughly as is feasible.
- Reacts within the correct security measures. Monitors and maintains proper communication as per procedure.
- A valid certificate of competence in handguns and / or all firearms
- Passed CITPO & IBO Course and Firearm competency
- Meet minimum requirements to be registered with Security Board
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license (preferably code 10)
- Valid PDP (preferably).
- Ability to demonstrate the required energy to achieve success, through following set rules and procedures.
- The motivation and orientation to act in an ethical, transparent, and morally defensible manner.
- The ability to stick to timeliness and completing tasks within a specific time period, specified schedules and routines.
- The capacity to manage disruptive emotions and impulses and remain functional in the situations of stress or severe pressure
Remuneration: Competitive structure.
Interested applicants should forward to the HR Manager Lesotho, their covering letters, detailed CVs, and copies of relevant qualifications to [email protected] not later than 03rd September 2021 at 16hrs30. Any applicant not contacted within 1 week following the deadline should consider his/her application unsuccessful.
For more information, please contact HR office on the numbers below.