Project: British High Commission Project
Location: National Office, Maseru
Duration: 4 months
Purpose of Position
To contribute towards achievement of adherence behaviour to COVID guidelines and uptake of vaccines. It will enable World Vision Lesotho to achieve the Four Child Well Being Aspirations; especially the one on increase in children protected from infection and towards protecting children against infection and disease in line with Our Promise Strategy imperatives and 2030 SDG agenda (SDG 3).
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Must have Diploma in Social Sciences, community development or related field.
- Must be computer literate with analytical and basic data collection skills
- Must have Faith and Development models , CVA, Advocacy, Community mobilization and child participation
- Excellent Networking skills are an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities
- Perform other duties as required by the Supervisor
- Attend in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services
COMPENSATION: Competitive with market standards
Applications to be done through the following email ONLY and must be in PDF format: [email protected]
Please label subject of the email : Project Volunteer –BHCP
Closing date: 1st September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As a Child focused organization, World Vision Lesotho is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries, and does not engage people whose background is not suitable for working with children and adults. All engagement is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.
WORLD VISION DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FOR VOLUNTEER PLACEMENT.