- Remote Worldwide
- Operations – Translation
Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Project Manager Position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia and Asia)
Day Translations seeks a qualified and hard-working Project Manager to support smooth management of translation and interpretation projects on a daily basis.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze the consumption of translated content and work to drive better ROI
- Coordinate all the project phases and efficiently predict the lifespan of all the stages of the project, through accomplishable deadlines
- Adhere to applicable policies and procedures
- Answer client queries thoroughly via chats, phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Reports activity in group chats and actively communicates with peers on tasks being worked on
- Negotiate deadlines and rates with freelancers based on HR freelancer databases
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with freelancers globally
- Monitor and control projects status
- Manage project finances, including budgeting
- Comply with relevant and applicable procedures
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the process to ensure quality and accuracy (proofreading, final eye)
- Handle freelancer queries
- Experience in project management, business administration, and customer service,
- University degree is preferred.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1) and fluency in a foreign language.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong sense of professionalism and politeness.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.