PROJECT ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT OFFICER (1)
• Degree in Public Admin or Public Relations or Business Management or related qualification
• At least three (3) years’ experience in managing project daily administration activities
• Working experience with different NGOs will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of procurement processes for the project will also be an added advantage
• Possesses integrity and ability to maintain accurate and confidential records
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills
• Computer literacy qualification is essential. Proven ability to utilize and develop computerized spreadsheets and word processing applications
• Independent self-starter with attention to detail
• Code B driver’s license is strongly recommended.
• Reports to Finance and Admin Manager.
• Play the administration role within the DREAMS project
• Manage the asset register for the project
• Manage proper use of Project property
• Assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors, to promote good procurement practice with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and costing.
• Draft an appropriate service level agreement to properly evaluate the performance of suppliers, and report on this on a regular basis.
• Provide support to DREAMS staff through photocopying, booking accommodation, sourcing quotations, etc.
• Taking minutes for meetings and ensuring their proper filing and timely distribution.
• Attend to telephonic requests from the field staff.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD HAND DELIVER THEIR COVERING LETTERS, CERTIFIED CERTIFICATES
AND CVs TO SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER, HOUSE #314 MATLAKA ROAD HILLS VIEW NOT LATER
THAN 9th APRIL 2021 AT 12:00 NOON.
If you don’t hear from LENEPWHA within three weeks after the closing date, consider your application
unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.