PRODUCTION NTERN ( 24 MONTHS CONTRACT)
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a Production Intern who have completed their S4 with the view to qualifying in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering.
This role reports to the: Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit to a training programme for 2 years
The ideal candidate should have:
- S4 or National Diploma In Chemical Engineering or Pulp and Paper
- No experience required
Closing date for applications: 04 March 2020
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.