Order Handling and Execution
(Based in Stormill)
Our differences make us unique and stronger. Every day, you will work with colleagues from different cultures. You will be challenged to see things in a new way and you will experience why differences are a strength. We actively support diversity and inclusion. And we work for equality, ensuring we all have an equal opportunity to make the most of our talents.
You will be part of the Sub-Saharan Africa and Middle East Region within the Order Handling and Execution department based on in our Maraisburg Site. By joining this team, you will have the chance to work in an international environment involving different cultures and different challenges.
Role Purpose :
Responsibility for the overall co-ordination and operation of the general administration and production related activities. Ensures that proper support is provided within all designated areas.
Key Responsibilities :
- Uploading of all scope/GSN information to Sharepoint for engineering.
- Creating all part numbers required within the system.
- Loading and maintenance of all sales orders for business unit.
- Formulate the BOM and production requirements.
- Loading and maintenance of routes in the system.
- Compiling packing lists for all project and spares ready for dispatch
- Coordinating deliveries with responsible department
- Customer communication and progress reporting
- Document control for all production data book information
- Setup and maintenance of business unit information, files and folders.
- Support to the Production Engineer & Cost Engineer including but not limited to the following:
– Production Meeting Minutes
– Reports on progress of production and product refurbish assessments.
– Liaising with production team on procurement activities.
– Compiling all documentation requirements.
– Input into costing estimates for material and labor costs.
– Communication with workshop and production team
- Grade 12
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualification in area of responsibility will be advantageous.
- Computer Literate (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organizing
- Working with People
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Attention to detail.
- Ensure workplace safety.
As an equal opportunity employer, FLSmidth embraces diversity and equality by promoting an environment of inclusion. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply – the more diverse our employees are, the stronger our team is.
Closing date for applications is 18th January 202 1
All internal applications are to be done via Workday.
External applicants can apply via LinkedIn or the FLSmidth Careers page.
FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries – for more information please visit FLSmidth.com/careers