- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Full Time
Roadtrippers is a rapidly growing, venture-funded platform where travelers can seamlessly discover, plan, and book their next trip all in one place. Using its database of millions of diners, national parks, museums, hotels and more, Roadtrippers is the ultimate road trip companion, generating unprecedented insight into audience and regional travel intent, patterns, and behaviors.
Creating beautiful designs that contribute seamlessly to brand and user experience is critical at Roadtrippers. As we rapidly grow, we need to ensure that our design methodologies are able to execute at scale without loss in quality.
As Product Designer, you will take an active role in shaping and implementing design guidelines for our product and brand, as well as designing experiences, flows, and assets for all facets of the company.
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions for our mobile and web apps
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, test ideas, and refine designs with data and user feedback
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications
- Build and maintain brand guidelines that support strategic and functional cross-company goals
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Collaborate with all teams to ensure that any design deliverables are prioritized and delivered on time
- Proven experience building and maintaining style guides and streamlined UI/UX workflows
- Skilled with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools
- Experience directing both the visual and interaction design of projects, across both web and mobile platforms
- Ability to consider long-term sustainability in all design decisions and maintain an eye for reusability in designs.
- A knack for words—you can tell a joke and write the copy used in your designs
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
You will be expected to use your initiative to move the company forward in whatever way you can. No job is too small, but you will also be able to create systems and automations to allow you to focus on the bigger picture projects that move the needle.
While our headquarters is in Cincinnati, the Roadtrippers team lives across the globe.
Lunches and snacks
Drinks, kegs, and snacks available in the office. Team lunches on Tuesdays.
This is a partnership of people that want to build something great. We trust you to pull your own weight and manage your own time.
Team led task management
Everyone on the team gets to decide what we work on to achieve our goals. We work in small, self-organized teams who determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership.
Path to the top
We operate on merit. If you consistently work hard and improve your own knowledge set, there is no position that isn’t open to you.
We pride ourselves on offering a multitude of healthcare options for you and your family, including healthcare (PPO & HDHP), dental, vision and more. We absorb the majority of the costs which means a much higher take-home pay for you. We also offer a matching 401k and an annual travel stipend.
The tools for your job
A computer and all of the software you need to be successful in your role.
Note: We do not work with external recruiters or placing agencies, so please don’t contact us.