Job title: Procurement & Contracts Specialist – Technical Assistance – Lesotho
(Minimum input 15 man-months)
Qualifications and Skills
- Must hold a BSc degree in Quantity Surveying; or Civil Engineering; or Procurement related.
- Master’s degree in Engineering; or Quantity Surveying; or Project Management, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline related with procurement will be an added advantage.
General professional experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant professional experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant professional experience in the management/procurement of contracts on projects of similar size (minimum EUR 60m).
Specific professional experience
- Minimum of senior procurement role on two (2) similarly complex implementation programs (complex means project value above EUR 60m with two (2) International Competitive Bidding procedures per project).
- Must have good command of written and spoken English
- Must have experience in World Bank and or EIB and or EU Procurement procedures.
- Must have experience in the procurement of Design and Build contracts (minimum 1 project)
- Experience in the sub-Saharan Africa water sector would be an advantage