To design, continuously improve and redesign business processes responding to changing customer requirements and service delivery aligned to Standard Lesotho Bank and Group Strategy.
- Assist the organisation in identifying and quantifying opportunities and problems through the intelligent analysis of its processes, organisational design and strategy.
- Direct, execute and deliver the design and implementation of practical solutions using structured processes and project management disciplines.
- Prepare process designs to support proposals and projects for the relevant Business Units.
- Understand, analyse and propose business architectures aligned to the organisational strategies, which includes enterprise entities, value streams, business use cases and workflow models
- To assess and propose capacity management framework based on organisation design and architecture
- Develop and get consensus on a process roadmap, which includes tactical, short, medium and long term process execution imperatives enabling improvement in process performance year on year (YOY).
- Responsible for process performance management of the process under management.
- Ensure execution, monitoring, tracking and reporting on end-to-end process performance. Ongoing management of the business processes within the organisation to achieve a (year on year) YOY improvement in process performance. Monitor, track and report process performance (using dashboards).
- Implementation of enterprise continuous improvement projects to deliver the agreed financial benefit within the timeframes stipulated.
- Promote process-thinking and action. This means creating an awareness of the importance of business process and process thinking within the organisation and
- building the process team through the development of appropriate knowledge, ability and attitudes of the process team members.
Implement process design aligned to Artificial Intelligence (AI)- digital strategy aligned to Group digitisation strategy
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- BCom- Information Systems or related field; BEng Chem. ,Mech. , Industrial; BSc – Information System
- Exposure to customer service
- 2 to 3 years banking experience will be an added advantage
- Understanding of end to end process flows and management with a knack for continuous improvement
- Exposure to Agile service delivery/Agile methodology
- Business Process Management; Process analyses, design, monitoring and measuring
- Six Sigma Green belt