ProBono.Org is a dynamic NGO that works with the private legal profession to provide pro bono legal services to the poor, and contributes to ensuring that the unmet access to justice needs of impoverished people living in South Africa are met.
ProBono.Org seeks to appoint a financial administrator to be based in Johannesburg.
Start date: October 2019
Employment type: Full time
- B.Com accounting degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Preparing payments and maintaining the creditors’ ledger
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Preparing monthly financial reports to donors
- Undertaking simple bookkeeping in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Undertaking typing and/or any other other information processing as directed
- Any other task or responsibility given to you by your manager
To apply, kindly email a motivational letter, CV with three references, ID copy and qualifications to [email protected].
For more about ProBono.org, refer to https://www.probono.net/about/