At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Closing Date: 6th May 2021
Reporting to the Executive Head M-PESA, the Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for conducting Internal Audits across the company & manage audit teams for specific audit projects (Finance and Operations Audits)
- Planning, Executing and Reporting on Internal Audits in line with Vodafone Internal Audit guidelines and Methodology
- Manage audit teams for specific audit projects.
- Assist in special projects and investigations as and when the need arises.
- Assist with quality control in internal audit and compliance to month-end procedural requirements, e.g. Audit action tracking
- Maintains solid relationships with partners (audit teams, auditees, management, external advisors etc.) across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment for improvement
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts
Qualifications & Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Essential)
Internal Audit Certification i.e. CIA or CISA (Essential)
Minimum of 5 years Audit experience (Essential)
Fraud and EthicsInternal Audit MethodologyInternal ControlsAudit GovernanceAudit ProcessAudit DeliveryAudit ReportingData Analytics and Insights
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.