Prepayment Supervisor in the Customer Relations Division
ECRD: CSD 0191
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the above-mentioned position. The position is tenable at LEC Headquarters in Maseru and the incumbent will report to the Customer Services Manager.
- A Degree in Business Management or any relevant commercial Degree
EXPERIENCE PROGRESSION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in a customer services environment.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Methodical & disciplined approach to work.
- Sound interpersonal and people skills.
- Extremely organised
- Good report writing skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
The incumbent will be responsible for performing the following:
- Monitoring the LEC customer database by tracking newly-commissioned customers.
- Monitoring auxiliary balances and processing refunds where required.
- Verifying disconnections and reconnections lists for execution.
- Resolving all referred customer queries relating to wrong tariffs and general queries within stipulated time frame.
- Authorising refunds for wrong meter purchases.
- Preparing sectional reports.
- Participating in the development and review of Customer Services policies and procedures.
- Preparing the sectional budget.
Interested candidates must submit their applications, CVs and certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the position the candidate is applying for and hand deliver to the Registry, LEC Head Office on or before 02-04-2020 at 12:30 hrs. Reference should be made to ECDR: CSD 0191 on all applications.