Prepayment Clerks (4 Positions) In the Customer Relations Division
ECRD: CSD 017 DATE: 22/07/2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the above-mentioned positions. The incumbents will report to the Pre-payment Supervisor. The positions are tenable at LEC Headquarters in Maseru.
• A Diploma in Business Studies or any relevant commercial Diploma
EXPERIENCE PROGRESSION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Preferably 2 year’s relevant experience in a comparable organisation.
• Excellent Computer literacy.
• Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
• Methodical and disciplined approach to work.
• Customer Care Orientated.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Extremely organised.
• Good reporting skills
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
The incumbents will be responsible for performing the following:
• Capturing of customer’s information in the Suprima system
• Issuing of staff units within the agreed timeframe.
• Processing of refunds and maintaining refunds record.
• Supporting other operators e.g. cashiers, clerks concerning the registration of meters.
• Printing of auxiliary and surcharge statements for authorisation where refunds are identified.
• Executing disconnections and reconnections as per authorisations.
• Providing consumer reports for reconciliation by the supervisor.
• Attending to customer queries.
• Issuing of maintenance tokens to facilitate temper resets, clear credit codes etc.
• Preparing and compiling daily reports.
Interested candidates must submit their applications, CVs and certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the position the candidate is applying for and hand deliver same to the Registry, LEC Head Office on or before 01-08-2019 at 12:30 hrs. Reference should be made to ECRD: CSD 0176 on all applications.