- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
To grow and retain a portfolio of Premier relationships by providing a professional, proactive, and value adding financial partnership role through a mobile PB. This ensures that close personal attention is given to providing a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the portfolio of customers. The portfolio typically generates significant revenue for the bank, a key driver of activities in this segment is therefore to ensure the quality and sustainability of earnings from this group of customers, through appropriate customer retention strategies as well as through the identification and sale of appropriate products and services.
experience and qualifications
- Business related Degree
- At least 2 years sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of FNB products
- Provide advice on, promoting, selling and structuring a wide and diverse range of financial solutions customised to best meet the financial needs retail customers. o Includes acquiring and opening new Premier relationships on a face-to face and walk in customer basis, as well as o Additional value added solutions to the existing portfolio to assist clients in growing their businesses
- Identify and take ownership of sales leads generated for all stakeholders e.g. WesBank; Commercial; Corporate; Electronic Banking; Branch Network etc. to ensure a quick and knowledgeable response.
- Mine and analyse customer data to identify and plan for expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Develop and implement a client-calling schedule to visit all clients in the portfolio.
- Identify opportunities to migrate Premier relationships.
- Ensure that opportunities for Premier Banking clients are identified and passed on to appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide a central advisory/information/ query handling service point for the portfolio.
- Performing a proactive liaison role between customers and back office service fulfilment and credit functions.
- Interact frequently and closely with all clients to analyse and establish ongoing needs and to assist clients to better understand their financial requirements.
- Accurately and efficiently processing customer mandates/ documentation requirements for financial facilities.
Closing date: 15 June 2021