PURPOSE: Reporting to the General Maintenance Supervisor-Plumbing, the Plumber will execute instructions using technical specifications, knowledge and skills to respond to construction and/or maintenance of infrastructure-related to Plumbing at Letšeng Diamond Mine.
MAIN OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain adherence to HSE programmes, practices and campaigns across the section
• Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials
• Install repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping system
• Identify required tools and special equipment
• Perform scheduled maintenance services on plumbing systems and fixtures
• Install, repair and maintain water treatment piping
• Report completed construction/maintenance assignments to line supervisor
• Provide inputs to building planning processes in terms of civils and related materials required
• Allocate duties as appropriate and follow-up to ensure they have been completed to standard
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Certificate in Plumbing and Sheet Metal Works or equivalent
• Light Motor Vehicle Driver’s Licence will advantageous
• 2 years relevant plumbing experience required (Experience in a mine environment will be advantageous)
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Attention to detail
- • Candidates will be required to undergo a Medical Examination of fitness as per requirements
Interested candidates should submit their applications and CV to The Human Resources Office, Letšeng Diamonds House, Corner Kingsway and Old School Road, P.O. Box 12508, Maseru 100, Lesotho or email to [email protected]
All online applicants should have the reference i95/259/PLM as subject of the email
CLOSING DATE: 3rd August 2018.
DISCLAIMER: Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.