The primary purpose of the job is to set up and maintain the Asphalt and Construction Plant. Co-ordinate/ control the daily output to internal projects and external clients. Ensure efficacy and timeous delivery of product to a standard of quality that enhances the image of EXR Construction with both the client and engineer, leading to repeat business. To maintain a high level of professionalism on all project thereby ensuring problems are identified as soon as possible and solutions implemented timeously.
Key Performance Area/ KPA’s will include but are not limited to the following:
• Must be able to run an Asphalt Plant independently, reporting to a Division Manager.
• Liaise with Clients.
• Manager Multiple Sites.
• Agree Plant hours and Invoice Clients.
• Operational Sequencing.
• Good Knowledge of Plant Administration.
• Financial acumen and a full understanding of cost and allowables.
• Full understanding of Health & Safety on a Civil Construction Site.
• Be able to understand and implement quality requirements.
Qualifications and Experience Required: (Not negotiable)
• Minimum ND/ Btech Mechanical Engineering qualifications with at 10 years’ experience as an Operations Manager on Construction Plant. Experience with an Asphalt Plant will be beneficial.
To apply for this position please submit a copy of your CV and a cover note including the job reference number to Moira Fleming on [email protected] Closing Date 31 July 2020.
If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful