To provide executive administrative support to the Country Manager as well as and Corporate Affairs Director.
Primary responsibility is to the country manager.
Office Management duties for supported leaders include:
- Diary management, including screening and filtering meeting requests and invitations
- Screen incoming calls appropriately and attend to correspondence professionally and in a timely manner
- Coordinate approval of documents for signature
- Plan, schedule and manage appointments and team meetings
- Planning meetings includes issuing invitations and managing agenda requests, pre read materials, and meeting room bookings
- Scheduling will require coordination of multiple calendars and in some cases will require coordination with departments to enable digital access for remote participants (webex, video conferencing, or teleconferencing)
- Offsite meetings will involve arranging logistics including meeting rooms, travel arrangements and meals
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation and arranging accommodation; and confirming all briefings have taken place.
- Flexibility to modify bookings as business needs change
- Prepare travel packs prior to departure with travel details and required briefing materials
- Make guest arrangements, including building access, hotel accommodations, and local ground transportation support
- Develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Support the Country Manager in projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation and team-management
- Represents the Country Manager by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the Country Manager
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Business acumen is critical skill as he or she must anticipate consequences and act on changes of plan. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required and discretion is a critical characteristic.
Invoice and Financial Management for supported leaders duties include:
- Process supplier invoices on internal finance database and follow process until payment is made. Ensure suppliers are paid on time to avoid penalties
- Matric plus a secretarial qualification
- > 5 years’ experience as PA to a CEO or senior general manager
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Exposure to Project Management
Reports to the Country Manager
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.