We are a leading organisation based in Lesotho. We offer the Kingdom with Aluminium, Glass & Hardware Products. We have also ventured deeply into Electrical Equipment and Treated Timber Utility Poles, as well as Transport and Logistics.
We are seeking to hire a detail-oriented and highly organised Personal Assistant to provide the company’s CEO with high quality and professional support.
The Personal Assistant is to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CEO’s working life and communication and you will provide him with high level support in day to day activities.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders
• Managing travel itineraries both locally and globally as the CEO travels for meetings and conferences, at times traveling with him
• Taking action points and keeping notes/minutes of meetings and tracking important items that require deeper analysis
• Following-up on all action items from meetings
• Managing the CEO’s diary scheduling and prioritizing meetings and appointments upon consultation
• Monitor and redistribute correspondences and messages appropriately within the organisation
• Monitoring, prioritizing, responding or drafting responses to emails in a timely and efficient manner as directed by the CEO
• Create and maintain a database with contacts, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
• Collating and filing travel and other related expenses
• Handling requests and queries appropriately
• Prioritizing work in order of importance and risk
• Handle the CEO’s social media accounts
• Running day-to-day errands and coordinating special events
• Diploma in Business Management; (Degree holders have an added advantage)
• Computer Literacy; knowledge of MS Office Packages (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Proven work experience as a personal assistant, at least 4 years
• Valid drivers’ licence with a clean driving record, with at least 5 years of driving experience
• Be a passport holder
• High command of written & spoken English and Sesotho languages
• Highly developed organisational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to identify sensitive information & handle it with discretion, maintaining confidentiality
• Flexibility & Adaptability
• Willingness & Desire to learn
• A polite and professional disposition
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs, alongside copies of their testimonials and transcripts, IDs and Passports to [email protected] under the subject ‘Application for a Position as PA’, to arrive on or before Sunday 21st September, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit www.tjgroup.co.ls