The Directorate of Dispute Prevention and Resolution (DDPR) is a statutory body established in terms of the Labour Code (Amendment) Act 2000. A public institution whose operations are overseen by the Industrial Relations Council (IRC). Its main functions are to prevent and speedily resolve trade disputes through conciliation and/or arbitration.
The Directorate invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for One (1) position of PERSONAL ASSISTANT tenable at Maseru DDPR Head Office, Maseru.
The Personal Assistant shall be answerable to the DIRECTOR in the performance of the following duties and responsibilities –
(1) Preparing daily schedules for the Director including meeting arrangements;
(2) Taking incoming calls and messages and returning calls and messages in a timely and efficient manner;
(3) Maintaining and organising up to date records and files in the Director’s office;
(4) Typing of documents, letters and minutes;
(5) Printing and compiling meeting packs;
(6) Receiving and guiding the Director’s visitors;
(7) Maintaining and ordering the Director’s office supplies;
(8) Liaising with other offices Sections that report directly to the Director;
(9) Coordinating the Director’s communication with all stakeholders of the DDPR;
(10) Implementing office administrative procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Office Administration and Management Plus At least Five (5) years Working Experience;
• Basic Computer Skills in Word and Excel/spreadsheet.
Be neat, have good ethical and moral standards and professionalism. Have attention to detail, proficiency in both Sesotho and English. The candidate should be pro-active and self-driven, with exceptional communication and analytical skills. Should be compatible and approachable. Have a sense of urgency and prioritisation of responsibilities. Have excellent writing skills. Have excellent customer care and be hospitable. Be punctual and time conscious.
Interested candidates should hand deliver their written applications with CV and two references in sealed envelopes to:
The Administrator and Human Resources Manager
8th Floor Post Office Building,
Private Bag A160, Maseru 100.
Closing date for receiving applications shall be 24th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.