To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Drivers Licence and vehicle and the ability to travel within South Africa
- At least 5 years’ experience partnering with business groups to deliver strategic HR solutions
- Strong experience in a wide range of HR disciplines
- Strong exposure to employee relations and a proven track record of having successfully dealt with CCMA processes, up to arbitration level
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.