As an Enterprise Payment Solutions Business Specialist, you will serve as liaison between IT and business end-users. Work with the business, 3rd party processors and banks to analyze business requirements and review/produce specifications for any new/change to payment applications. You will also work with clients to implement payment solutions and triage payment transactional issues.
This is a full-time telecommuting position, employee will work from home. Company provides competitive salary and benefit package including holidays, vacation and sick leave, 401(K) plan.
- Serve as a payment processor subject matter expert working with our customer support team, business operations teams, and payment partners to ensure smooth operation of our existing payment capabilities.
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements for payment processing enhancements.
- Develop product requirements for implementing new payment capabilities into our integrated payment offerings.
- Provide and implement relevant test scenarios for payment processing enhancements.
- Work with our training team to facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation.
- Support client payment implementation and problem resolution.
2+ years of payment processing at bank, credit card processor, or 3rd party payment processor (i.e. Jack Henry, Sage)
1+ years of software development, business analysis and/or software QA
Job Type: Full-time
- ACH payment/credit card industry: 2 years (Required)
- Software development , business analysis or QA: 1 year (Required)