The Partnerships/Alliances Manager (PAM) will be part of a growing Business Development team, and play a critical role in driving growth and ensuring the successful implementation of our products. The PAM will be responsible for identifying new partners, developing and managing partnerships (including with our existing 6+ Amp Impact implementation partners), and overseeing collaboration with partners, from learning and enablement to joint sales to joint Amp Impact implementations.
The PAM will become an expert in Vera’s products and services, and be able to work cross-functionally to attract, support, and retain partners, ensuring they are equipped with the technical and functional knowledge to successfully sell and implement our products for social sector organizations. Additionally, the PAM will work with the CEO, CTO, and Senior Business Development Manager to coordinate other technology and network partnerships/alliances, including with Salesforce.org, Nethope, and the Aspen Network for Development Entrepreneurs. Candidates should have strong project management and communication skills and be able to coordinate with stakeholders of all shapes, sizes, and geographies to advance our partnership-related objectives.
- Design and lead a Partner Program that enables us to find, onboard, support, and deliver success with mission-aligned implementation partners.
- Generate and manage a pipeline of prospective partners, identifying good-fit partners and bringing them onboard into our partner program.
- Develop and deliver learning and training content for partners.
- Collaborate with multiple project teams, ensuring successful implementation of learning programs and enablement resources across Vera’s global teams.
- Collaborate with product, business development, and marketing teams to develop sales and enablement guides and tools for internal use.
- Learn the product roadmap, understanding current functionality and future offerings.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships with implementation partners (like Acumen Solutions, Attain, G Company, etc), industry partners (like Nethope and ANDE), technology partners (like Taroworks, OpenFn, Titan, etc), and channel partners (like Salesforce.org).
- Serve as partners’ representative within Vera, sharing their input with product, sales, and marketing team to help us continuously improve.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in business development, sales, partnerships, or similar roles, preferably in technology
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, preferably in the Salesforce.org ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Aptitude for new technologies – will need to quickly skill up on Amp Impact and be able to teach others
- Success working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills and a immense attention to detail
- Diligent work ethic and proven ability to execute tasks with drive and enthusiasm
- Self Starter with willingness to work independently
- Passion for technology and being part of a fast-growing team
- Insatiable desire to improve skills and knowledge of self and others
- Positive, supportive attitude, and sense of humor
- Fluent / native English language skills
- Interest in the social sector / international development
- Experience in a consulting firm
- Experience in a technology / SaaS company
How to apply
Please fill out this application form.