As the Administrative Assistant, you’re responsible for providing general admin support to ensure efficient operations across all departments. You’ll be supporting managers and employees through a number of tasks related to organization and communication. You’ll work from a home office and will be communicating via phone and email ensuring that all tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality, timeliness and a smile.
Who You Are
You’re motivated, adaptable and service-oriented. You have subliminal communication skills both oral and written. People likely say you’re a very helpful person. You can think of employees as your customers and you’ll often go one step farther than necessary in order to go the extra mile You think critically and offer advice as to how to improve processes. You speak with a smile in your voice. You are highly collaborative, knowing how to be part of a team. You have incredible personal integrity and value honesty and credibility.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll schedule and organize complex multi-day activities such as meetings, travel, hotel reservations for large groups, conferences, company activities and functions for the company. You’ll be responsible for answering the main phone line as needed and forwarding those calls to the appropriate department. You’ll keep an inventory of equipment and order new supplies for employees and the office as needed. You’ll assist with maintaining the CRM database. You’ll help develop new processes and think outside of the box for solutions. You’ll need to balance priorities in order to ensure the completion of essential projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Hours: this is a PT (20-25 hours/week) position. Workdays will include M-F with some flexibility in the hours worked.
What You Know
You’re a college grad, either holding an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree. You have experience in administrative or support roles and you MUST have experience working in a remote job in the past.
Who We Are
Since 1996, Data Masons Software has specialized in simplifying EDI by providing tight integration and compliance management services. Data Masons’ EDI Made Simple® approach offers advanced turnkey EDI solutions for ERP products such as Microsoft Dynamics and Macola. The company’s EDI solution provides an end-to-end EDI processing platform that gives companies a competitive edge through seamless EDI integration, predictable ownership costs and comprehensive, ongoing compliance services – all without expensive and disruptive ERP platform customization.
Why We’re Special
We’re small but mighty! 200 employees but growing fast!
We’re flexible: 96% of our workforce works from home; we believe a flexible schedule, balanced work-life relationship and strong ties to your community lead to a stronger team and better business.
We’re agile: Change is constant, and we like it! We’re always ready to adapt to what our customers need and willing to do whatever it takes to get there. YES is the answer, what is the question!
Data Masons Software is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- administrative: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Do you have at least one year of experience working in a remote/home office environment?
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift