Hey, we are IntelliGiants – A digital intelligence agency with a more scientific approach to SEO.
IntelliGiants was founded off the back of a scientific study in late 2013 early 2014, that has since been proclaimed a success story.
Our continuously progressive approach has enabled us to rapidly engage and assist businesses in developing outcome-driven, online strategies.
What are we looking for?
We are now looking for an experienced link building specialist with excellent research and outreach abilities, who can identify relevant, high-quality websites and obtain link placements with high accuracy and good results. We are not looking for a link broker but rather for a full-time member to join our team.
We are a remote team working in a self-managed framework, which requires a very high degree of accountability. We are therefore looking for a remote specialist able to work autonomously and get things done on time and with a high degree of quality. The work schedule is pretty flexible but working remotely requires good communication skills and calls will take place between 9am and 5pm GMT+2.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the project manager to ensure that link targets are met in time
- Research link building and webmaster relationship opportunities for a variety of clients
- Review and qualify websites for opportunities
- Use popular SEO tools (Pitchbox, Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Conduct outreach campaigns to website owners, bloggers and media outlets
What Do You Need?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a link building-related role
- Link building experience for more difficult niches such as Gambling is a plus
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- German Language Skills a plus
- High attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience of SEO
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good Team Player
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very high degree of accountability and responsibility with deadlines
- Experience with Pitchbox, ahrefs, and other SEO tools a plus
Why should you apply?
We are a culturally diverse team that doesn’t let physical distance stand in its way. In the past 2 years we took great care to build a ‘digital-first’ approach to our work, making sure we connect and collaborate in a humane way although we don’t work from the same office. The most important for us is team work – given that we work with tight deadlines it´s important that everyone in the team takes initiative and feels responsible. We prefer to work with team targets rather than personal targets.
Some of the key benefits of working with us are:
- Work remotely – and enjoy all the benefits that come with it, including choosing how and where you want to work from
- Have a high degree of freedom to implement ideas in a supportive learning environment
- You can set up your own working schedule, as long as you communicate your schedule and are available to join the (virtual) team meetings, which take place between 9am and 5pm GMT+2.
- Start date: 1stApril 2019
- Location: Remote
- Hours: approximately 40 / week
- Remuneration: dependent on experience and availability
- Apply to: [email protected]