# 74267 – Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Reporting admin cuts (pricing & discontinued lines) on a daily basis.
- Supplying Out of Stocks on a daily basis.
- Send a detailed list with comments on orders status daily with regard to all open orders as well as values.
- Following up with the team on a daily basis regarding pricing issues and customers that are over credit limit.
- Confirm that all orders that have been released, have transmitted to IRL on a daily basis.
- Confirming that orders have been received and supplying delivery dates and reference numbers as soon as the orders have been processed.
- Order Management, including order input of standard and sample orders. Configuration of selling units and checking price line by line. Doing a stock availability check before manually releasing any orders.
- Ensuring that there are no duplicates orders.
- Keeping specials to a minimum by always trying to negotiate with IRL before requesting specials.
- Letting the CDM know whenever there is a return / refusal. Investigating the reasons for specials and communicating with all parties to avoid the same thing occurring again.
- KPI Management. Substituting and using the correct reason codes.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external Customers and handling queries with a sense of urgency.
- Public Holiday Management entailing contacting Customers to remind them to place their orders on time, taking orders off future hold and releasing the orders timeously. Communicating deliveries with transporters.
- Updating the Disrupted Turnover, Sales After Discount, Case Fill & Lost Business, ZP66, Daily Radar Tracker, Pricing and AR Hold Reports on a daily Basis (as per cycle).
- Shipping all orders that can be sent directly from Boksburg / Mt. Edgecombe and Canelands directly instead of using IRL to reduce costs.
- Supply the Sales Numbers to Pack n Stack on Request.
- Assisting with substitutions to reduce slob stock.
- Monitoring team allocations of stock and ensuring that they don’t oversell.
- Assisting other teams with EDI, standard and DC orders in their absence.
- Highlighting all issues to the team on receipt of the FZAEDID2 Cuts Report (discontinued lines).
LEVEL OF EDUCATION REQUIRED
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
3-5 years’ work experience in a similar environment.
EXPECTED AREAS OF SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
- SAP R3 order management experience is essential
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, Power Point
- Excellent business presentation ability and a skilled communicator
- Strong influence and negotiation skills for win-win solutions with persistence, compromise, and respect
- Adept at finding common ground, identifying vital interests, and understanding the customer’s underlying priorities
- Works effectively cross-functionally to align priorities, solve problems, optimize resources, and drive effective execution
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.