Catholic Relief Services is currently recruiting for Operations Manager in Maseru, Lesotho. Full job description and employment application form can be obtained by request from: [email protected] subject: JD Request – Operations Manager
As Operations Manager for CRS/Lesotho, you will manage and/or coordinate the majority of the following operational functions -Human Resources (HR), Logistics, Procurement, Administration, Fleet, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Audit – in support of the Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) mission to serve the poor and vulnerable. You will promote stewardship of resources, help ensure principled compliance, proactively identify risk issues, and under supervision lead operational improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or other relevant field. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in finance, human resources, logistics, or administration officer/support level position with progressive responsibilities.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience; additional experience may substitute for some education.
- Management experience a plus. Experience with an NGO preferred.
- Understanding of financial systems, including budgeting and budget/expense analysis experience preferred. Knowledge of SunSystems and Vision accounting software or similar financial reporting software a plus.
- Knowledge of multiple public donors’ regulations, including USAID, a plus.
- Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment a preferred.
Interested Basotho candidates should submit their CV and cover letter indicating salary expectations, no later than 26th September 2019 at 17:00 by email to [email protected] with the subject: Operations Manager CRS LS.
Please be advised that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, all successful candidates will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and their personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate their behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
No hard copy applications will be accepted.