|Company||Letshego Financial Services Lesotho (LFSL)|
|Location||Maseru, Maseru, Lesotho|
The main purpose of the Operational Risk Lead will be to ensure the implementation of the risk strategy and framework within Letshego Financial Services Lesotho.
Critical Deliverables /Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Implement measures and processes to identify, assess and manage risks of the subsidiary.
- Analyse and review business processes to align them to the business strategy and regulatory requirements.
- Manage portfolio risk management.
- Investigate and report incidents and breakdown in procedures.
- Oversee the annual review of risk self-assessments and registers.
- Promote high ethical standards within the business.
- Implement and manage fraud prevention policies and tools.
- Monitor the implementation of recommended audit resolutions.
Bachelor’s degree Risk Management, Finance, Business, Economics
At least 3 years’ experience in Operational Risk within Financial Services
International certifications in Risk management, such as CIRM, CRCM or ICM
•In-depth technical knowledge and understanding of lending practices
•A good understanding of the micro lending industry regulatory environment and the relevant legislative framework
•Business understanding; a good understanding of business operations, processes and procedures
•Decision making; ability to make confident and informed decisions for the benefit of the company
•Effective communication; conveying information and ideas through a variety of communication mediums to business.
Closing date: 06 December 2021