Location: Work from Home , Any
Position Title: Online Shopper
Spend part of your workday shopping online to help determine which stores provide the best customer experience! Lionbridge is looking for a part-time work-from-home shopper to shop at a wide variety of online retailers and collect a range of detailed data about every aspect of the experience – from buying products, to contacting customer service, to returning products.
As an Online Shopper, you will have the following responsibilities
- Perform all of your work remotely from home.
- Shop at a wide variety of online retailersand collect arange of detailed data about every aspect of the experience – from buying products,to contactingcustomer service, to returning products.
- Work closely with our Client’s technicalteam to develop and refine a new data collection process.
- Perform weekly reconciliation of tasks includingfinancial, donations, shipping, etc.
- Attend a60minute weekly meeting,and any occasional ad hoc meetings/trainings, as necessary.
- Monitor emails in multiple accounts.
- Flexibility is critical.
- High degree of interest in online shopping and a regular online shopper (personal or work-related).
- Moderate level of expertise with Google Sheets (basic formulas, filtering, etc.). A Google Sheets skills test will be administered as part of the screening for this position.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Background check required.
- Ability to multitaskand make progress on many things at once.
- Home equipment needed: printer, smartphone (iPhone or Android),Internetconnection (high-speed, private). Lionbridge will provide a laptop.
- Availability to work from home.
- Ability to reliably receive packages at home and return packages during normal weekday business hours.
- High degree of expertise with Internet browsing, email,and common applications.
- Familiarity with Google Tools, a plus.
As an equal opportunity employer, Lionbridge welcomes and embraces a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, or protected military or veteran status.