Who we are:
Landi English is a leading online content-based language course provider in China. Implementing the teaching concept Peer Study throughout the whole teaching system, Landi has revolutionized real-time online courses from traditional one on one to one on more. Landi engages teachers and students with an immersive teaching system based on CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) and greatly welcomes a colorful, creative and interactive class atmosphere. If you love children and want to fully explore your potential, please join us and grow together with Landi! We are open to everyone who wants to join us.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Minimum 12 teaching hours & 4 days per week commitment from 5:30 AM to 8:30 AM Eastern time
- Teach young kids aged 4-12 years old online
- Able to instruct subject K12 English according to a model curriculum, using core standards.
- Willing to participate in organized training sessions and seminars.
- 6-month contract.
- Competitive compensation: 18-25 USD total hourly rate and opportunity for the pay raise every 6 months.
- Incentives based on teaching performance.
- MAX 80 USD referral incentive.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA degree or above(essential)
- TEFL/CELTA or other teaching certificate preferred but not essential
- Desktop computer/laptop access
- Internet Connection with 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload speed (Wire DSL preferred)
- Headset and HD webcam
- A quiet, bright, and clean teaching environment/room.