Today we’re a stable, fast-growing (Inc. 5,000) company with over 50 team members around the globe and products that our industry loves.
Why What We Do Matters
At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process. We help them by creating the software, the systems, and the strategies, to grow multi-million dollar credit repair businesses from nothing.
Why Work Here?
- Do work that changes lives. Watch this 3-minute video from our founder explaining our mission: https://vimeo.com/374790088 And about our company: https://wi.st/35h0tUw
- Here’s what our customers say:
- Grow with a passionate team: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/about-us
- Full-time position in a stable yet fast-growing, self-funded company
- Freedom to work from anywhere. Though we do ask that you’ll be around during PST, you will have flexibility with your schedule
- Paid time off post an onboarding period, plus US holidays
- A highly supportive environment, an outstanding, smart and caring team and a real chance to learn and grow
- Work at a SaaS company whose mission is to change the lives of our customers, their clients, and our team
- Join a company early and have a voice in a future hundred million dollar company
- We hire for talent and drive, and it doesn’t matter what your gender, religion, race, or language are, who you date or who you spend your life or time with. What we care about is people who believe in our company’s mission to change lives, who help each other and the company grow and move forward
- Monitor comments and posts on our Facebook community (over 11K users!), as well as carefully monitor and respond to social ads comments. Reply in a professional manner, showing empathy, and handling negative comments with grace.
- Communicate with and support our 5K+ customers through other channels.
- Provide customer support to our users with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Mission & Culture Code.
- Resolve problems for human beings, not bots, Though we’re a tech company, we really emphasize the importance of making our users’ professional lives easier and treating one another with kindness.
- Be a positive encouraging voice for non-technical customers who are starting a business and often feel overwhelmed.
- Understand our industry and product
- Resolve all customer issues, questions, or concerns in a timely manner
- Work with your Team Lead to improve your numbers
- Help support other team members as needed
- Work together with the team to improve our processes
- Maintain positive survey results for all customer interactions
- You are an accountable, punctual, responsible, mature professional that has the discipline and requires little supervision post-training period
- Is a project manager who keeps projects organized and moving forward
- Has outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have strong analytical skills, partnered with a creative mind
- You have at least two years of experience in social media content creation
- You have outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- You genuinely care about your work and about the team
- You are self-motivated
- You are an inquisitive person with a desire to learn and grow
- You want to improve processes and strive when you’re given the freedom to do so
- You are always on top of things. Nothing slips through the cracks
- You have experience working remotely for at least a year ( preferably with a SaaS company )
- The ability to work in a quiet environment for making calls and a strong internet connection is a must
- Excellent content editing (photo, video, text)
- Strong social analytics tools knowledge and background
- Strong copywriting, communication, and coordination skills
- Knowledge and experience with social media posting and engagement
- Project management experience with coordination skills is a plus
- Ability to write in other language besides from English
This job is full time, fully remote and the candidate must be open to a flexible schedule which will include weekends