The Global Short Docs Forum brings together 16 filmmakers selected from a global call, to attend an intensive online training programme and one-to-one pitch meetings.
- Filmmakers of short documentaries with new and original narratives.
- Open to applications from all over world, with documentary projects up to 30 mins.
- Interested in stories that have a social, political or cultural narrative, including but not limited to climate, health, education, gender, science and technology.
- Special focus on solutions oriented stories, about people who are responding to current problems.
- Invaluable pitching training and mentoring
- Workshops + masterclasses from industry experts
- One-to-one meetings with digital platforms
- Connect with doc filmmakers from all over the world
- Selected filmmakers join a supportive environment of international filmmakers coming together to discuss, develop and rework their pitches, leading to one-to-one meetings with representatives from digital platforms.
- The online Forum is composed of 2 x 2h sessions for 4 weeks, along with individual mentoring meetings throughout the week. By the end of the Forum, filmmakers are expected to produce a short pre-recorded pitch video, including a trailer of their project. These are shared with platform representatives, in advance of the one-to-one pitching sessions.
For More Information: