We are looking for an experienced Onboarding Project Manager for our Customer Onboarding team.
The Customer Onboarding team is responsible for the implementation of all Kurtosys customer projects (both new clients and changes to ongoing contracts). Projects vary in size and complexity and could involve any of the Kurtosys product offerings, including Customer Reporting solutions, Web Content Management systems, Document & Secure Portals as well as Fund Tool products.
The Onboarding Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the successful management and delivery of configuration projects, requiring a broad range of skills and tools to facilitate a productive working environment and ensure all functions are able to deliver.
- Client-facing project management experience is a must.
- Experience with agile team management processes such as SCRUM and Kanban.
- Experience in the configuration of digital solutions for customers is a must.
- Solid understanding of digital, SaaS and cloud-based technology gained ideally through work experience.
- Exceptional documentation skills.
- Proven track record in successful and timely delivery of projects.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and interpersonal) and presentation skills.
- Self-confidence to push back on scope creep, unreasonable or irrelevant requests, and to mitigate risks.
- Drive for self-development and a desire to be an active participant in the growth of Kurtosys.
- Experience in Project Governance.
- Experience working with data-driven solutions.
- Experience in the Asset Management industry and a familiarity with related concepts and terminology.
- Experience in delivering projects for enterprise customers.
- Oversee, drive, and ultimately own implementation activities for multiple enterprise customer projects running concurrently.
- Production of key documents, including Project Initiation, Project Plan, Sprint, and Status Reports.
- Delivery management of the internal delivery team including the Product Consultant, QA, and any other necessary functions.
- Translate technical concepts and enable clients to drive prioritisation and functional requirements definition, with the assistance of a Product Consultant.
- Work with customers across multiple business units to identify key dependencies and all needed stakeholders.
- Managing project timelines, milestones, deliverables; empowering the team to deliver by removing blockers, mitigating risk, and being a proactive force in the delivery lifecycle.
- Open and continuous communication with the other Onboarding Project Managers to plan resource requirements and allocations for the current and future project pipeline.
- Provide proactive input into the continual improvement of Kurtosys processes and solutions.
Kurtosys empowers financial services firms to create powerful investor experiences and lasting customer relationships through efficient automation of key sales, marketing, and customer service processes.
The company provides an end-to-end digital experience platform (DXP) that enables firms to create, manage, publish and optimize all their financial data, documents, websites, and content in a secure, compliant environment.
As a result, it is trusted by the world’s leading investment brands to mitigate their risks and reduce their costs while providing the agility to ensure they are first to market.
Kurtosys solutions include secure websites and portals, interactive data tools and apps, automated sales presentations, marketing collateral, and reporting and document libraries.
Kurtosys infrastructure and technology is underpinned by global ISO-27001 certification in information security management, and Kurtosys teams have a deep understanding of working at scale with data, information design, industry regulations, and compliance issues.
Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and operates across three global offices, employing approximately 200 people. The company works with some of the world’s largest financial brands, including banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers, and alternative investments.
Our mission is to empower financial services firms to build highly productive, industry-compliant sales, marketing, and customer service departments.
Using our innovative digital experience platform and tools, our customers can accelerate these functions by automating critical business processes and create stand-out investor experiences that lead to lasting relationships with their customers.
All while reducing risk with technology that ensures alignment with industry regulations and best practices.
As a partner in the pursuit of your success, we work tirelessly to understand your goals, helping you sell more, retain more clients, and reduce cost and risk.
Kurtosys is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on relevant experience, qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time