SUPA QUICK LESOTHO (Botha-Bothe)
OFFICE ASSISTANT × 1
Supa Quick was founded in 1986. Back then, Supa Quick stores were licensed dealerships selling batteries and tyres. In 1989, it was decided that the business model would evolve into a full business format franchise and by 1991, Supa Quick had become a fully-fledged, quick fitment automotive centre. In 2023, Supa Quick expanded to Lesotho to meet the needs of the nation with the best fitment center in the country.
The purpose of this role is to ensure cleanliness in the workplace.
• Cleaning offices, working spaces, kitchen area, restrooms, and surrounding areas.
• Conducting through cleaning on shelves from time to time.
• Maintains stock in bathrooms (toilet paper, soap, air freshener)
• Sweeping and vacuuming
• Reporting damages and breakages that occur during cleaning.
• Informing the Branch Manager of maintenance and repairs that need to be done.
• Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities.
• Follow health and safety regulations.
• Ability to communicate in English.
Experience and skills
• Proven working experience as a cleaner
• Ability to handle heavy equipment.
• Knowledge in cleaning chemicals and supplies
Join our team and contribute to the growth and success of Supa Quick Lesotho. If you are a results-oriented professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we invite you to apply for the position of this position. Please submit your CV, cover letter, Certified copy of driver’s license and highest qualification as a single PDF document to [email protected] on or before the 14th October 2023 at 1200Hrs. Failure to follow these application instructions will result in disqualification of the candidate or Application.