Location: National Office, Maseru
Duration: 2 years fixed term contract
Purpose of Position
To provide daily cleaning and minor catering services to World Vision Lesotho.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
· COSC /LGCSE
· 1 years experience working in a similar role preferably in an office environment
· Ability to write as well as fluently communicate in both Sesotho and English
· Basic Computer literacy
· Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities
· Perform other duties as required by the Supervisor
· Attend in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services
· Performs daily cleaning of offices as required
· Empties out trash in each office on a daily basis and ensures that is no accumulation of trash
· Ensures that the reception area, corridors, offices, kitchens and toilets are kept clean
· Assists in the catering for the meetings and other functions
· Assists at the reception in the absence of the receptionist
· Notifies receptions when cleaning are running low so that they can be ordered centrally
· To assist in general administration duties
Competitive with market standards
Applications to be done through the following email Only and must be in PDF format (application letter, curriculum vitae and certified transcripts): [email protected]
Please label subject of the email: Office Assistant
Closing date 06th September 2021 , 16:00 hrs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
World Vision Lesotho is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries, and does not engage people whose background is not suitable for working with children and adults.
WORLD VISION DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FOR JOB PLACEMENT.