• Provide technical support to the MOHSW to strengthen the nutrition component of PMTCT, care and treatment program management, coordination and sustainability at all levels.
• Implement on- site nutrition mentorship and supervision for health workers.
• Revitalize nutrition corners where they are not operational
• Initiate nutrition counselling and education sessions for pregnant women and their families.
• Strengthen the infant feeding component of PMTCT programs through training of health care workers.
Degree in Nutrition or Nursing, Masters Level preferred
Must have at least 5 years nutrition work experience
Knowledge of relevant national/ or international policy guidelines with thorough understanding of nutrition concepts and practice.
Detailed job descriptions to be obtained from the EGPAF office.
Nothing in the above job descriptions restricts Management’s right to assign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates should send certified copies of their educational certificates, curriculum vitae and cover letter by 12:30 on Friday, 31st March 2017 to:
The HR Manager, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, 30 princess Margaret Road, Old Europa, Maseru, Lesotho or electronically to:[email protected]
Contact no. Tell: 22311662 Fax: 2631272