PART TIME | ACHIEVE | OUTSIDE OF UNITED STATES
Achieve is seeking an Online Nursing Instructor who will prepare and tutor College students once a week during 3 hours to sit for standardized examinations while motivating and enabling learners to further their educational dreams. Class runs for 8 weeks, then repeats. A Powerpoint presentation, syllabus and study guide is provided ; no grading or reviewing of papers needed !
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- NCLEX-LPN Subject Matter Expert
- Three or more years of teaching experience with one year of online teaching experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Connect and Moodle is a plus
- Adapt training delivery, in real time, to meet differing experience levels of participants
- Actively seek evidence of audience engagement, comprehension and provides coaching as necessary
- Track student progress and help students stay on pace to take the examination within 30 days of the class end date
- Schedule: Under 20 hours per week; availability to teach classes on Thursdays 10 am – 1:45 pm ET
- Location: Homebased outside USA – see list of countries Achieve operates
To be considered for this position you MUST apply for the job directly through the Achieve website (3rd party applications will not be accepted) AND answer all pre-screener questions. Failure to comply with both will result in immediate rejection.
Why Work for Achieve Test Prep?
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation’s largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.