𝑷𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑶𝑷𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑯𝑰𝑽/𝑨𝑰𝑫𝑺 𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲 Situated in the Leribe district, Phelisanang Bophelong (PB) is a Non-Governmental and Community based organisation of people living with HIV established 2004. Phelisanang Bophelong HII/AIDS Network’s core mandate is to improve quality of health for vulnerable populations through universal access to treatment, care and support services. Phelisanang Bophelong HIV/AIDS Network (PB) reaches beneficiaries with services ranging from prevention of TB/HIV and AIDS to impact mitigation through treatment, care, support and protection services at community and health facility levels. Phelisanang Bophelong HIV/AIDS Network (PB) is implementing a five-year global project lead by FHI360 and funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project is dedicated to achieve and maintain HIV epidemic control. The Epic Project is implemented with the support of FHI360 and targets Men who have sex with men (MSM), Transgender People, People who Inject Drugs and Inmate and expand the priority population services. The project will be implemented in the Leribe district. The Project duration is from 01st October to 30th September 2024.
PB through the Epic Project has vacancies for the following positions.
𝑵𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 (1)
Under supervision of TB/HIV Clinical Nurse, Nursing Assistant will work at the Drop – In Center and community level and ensure that program participants receive comprehensive TB/HIV care, prevention and treatment services. Key responsibilities include;
• Refill PrEP and ART at the facility and community settings
• Appropriately, timely and to completeness, fill at point of care, all registers, reports and keep records.
• Offer nursing care in ART as per specific national policy and guidelines
• Carry out any other tasks as delegated by the supervisor
• Link and follow up all clients to the health facilities for further management and continuum of care
• Ensures screening of program participants for TB, STIs and other health services at the Drop-In Centre clinic and community setting
• Work closely with clinical nurse to perform other duties as may be required
Basic requirements, qualifications, skills and competencies
• Certificate in Nursing Assistant;
• At least Two (2) Years working experience as a Nursing Assistant preferably both in facility and community setting;
• Valid Nursing license from Lesotho Nursing Council (LNC);
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• LGBTIAQ+ Community friendly;
• Admirable personal attributes towards treatment of program participants;
• Willingness to work flexible hours including weekends;
• Duty Station for this position is Leribe, Maputsoe.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
• To apply for these positions, Submit the application cover letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Certified academic qualifications;
• Three (3) names of your professional Referees and their contacts details (including their telephones and email addresses) must be attached on your Curriculum Vitae. One of them should be from your current or latest previous employer.
• Applications should be submitted via email ONLY. Hand – delivered applications will NOT be accepted. The email address to be used is: email@example.com
• Applications should be submitted ON OR BEFORE the : 29th September 2023 at 17:00 P.M; and no late applications will be accepted;
• For further clarifications, kindly contact the HR and Operations Officer at (+266) 50644444 or (+266) 63947014
• ONLY shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.