Sibusiso Medical Center is looking for a highly qualified candidate to fill in the available position of Nurse Assistant.
Type of contact: Permanent
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure safe environment for every client during the visit
• Assess and take history for every client
• Update and fill in information in appropriate registers
• Ensure availability of medical supplies and report stock levels to the supervisor
• Perform other duties as a signed.
Qualifications, skills and required competencies:
• Certificate in Nursing assistant
• Current registration with the Lesotho Nursing Council.
• Ability to communicate in both written and spoken English and Sesotho.
• Must have knowledge in TB/HIV and Covid-19 screening and testing services.
• Must be computer literate.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email their applications with certified copies of transcripts and certificates to: [email protected]
Closing date: 29th April 2021, 2pm.
NB: Must be ready to start work on the 3rd May 2021.