Kindly be informed that the National Manpower Development Secretariat (NMDS) is calling for applications from suitably qualified Basotho candidates for study in Cuba in the following programmes for 2019:
2. Physical Education and Sports
• Applicant must be a citizen of Lesotho.
• Applicants must be 25 or below in 2019.
• Applicants for Physical Education and Sports must have proven experience in sports.
• LGSCE –APS 15 for Medicine applicants with minimum B in Maths
– APS 27 for Physical Education and Sports
• Application letter addressed to Director –NMDS
• Original and certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts.
• Certified copy of National ID and a Valid Passport.
• Letter confirming Sports experience from the relevant sports club or association
• Applicants must have paid 50% Loan Bursary repayment requirement.
Applications must be submitted to NMDS Hall on or before 20th MAY, 2019.