APPLICATIONS FOR JAPAN INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AGENCY (JICA) SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2020
The Japan International Cooperation Agency (Jica)invites applications for scholarship, from suitable candidates to pursue studies at PhD and Masters, in Mechanical Science and Technology, in Japan, in 2020.
Conditions for application:
• Applicant must be citizen of Lesotho.
• Applicants should be employed either in Government, Private sector and Academic Institutions (Applications will not be accepted from applicants employed by Japanese Companies).
• Applicants from Government entities and Education Institutions are required to have more than 6 months working experience at their current organisations.
• Applicants must possessa first degree of at least a second class (2:2) and completed 16 years of education,for a Master’s degree and a Masters degree for PhD studies
• Applicants must be between 22 and 39 years of age as of 1st April 2020.
• Application letter addressed to Director –NMDS
• Original and certified copies of academic certificates and transcript
• Certified copy Of National ID.
• Loan Bursary statement and proof of payments
• Applicants should have paid 50% of previous Loan Bursary (applicants who have been previously sponsored by NMDS.
• Official copy of Training Plan for Government officials and nomination letter for Private sector officials.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted to the National Manpower Development Secretariat (NMDS) Hall-Scholarships cubicle, from the 25th August, 2019 to 20th September, 2019