Kindly be informed that the Cuban Government is calling for applications from suitably qualified Basotho candidates for study in the following programmes for 2018:
- Medicine- 2 scholarships
- Physical Education and Sports – 8 scholarships
• Applicant must be a citizen of Lesotho.
• Applicants must be 25 or below in 2018.
• Proven experience in Sports
• LGSCE – APS – 15 for Medicine Applicants
APS – 26 for Physical Education and Sports
• Application letter addressed to Director –NMDS
• Original and certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts.
• Certified copy of National ID and a Valid Passport.
• Pregnancy test for females.
• Medical certificate including HIV, TB and Hepatitis test.
• Police Clearance.
• Letter confirming Sports experience from the relevant sports club or association
• Applicants must have paid 50% Loan Bursary repayment requirement.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted to NMDS Hall from the 10th July to 12th July, 2018 at 12:00 Noon.